Wednesday, March 5

Updates, people..updates!!

Just watched the preview to Jolie's new movie on Perez..



HOTTTT!!!!

She's got such attitude, it's such a turn-on.

Also, the 3 Little Bitches reprised Spiderman @ the Cammie Nominees Party on Monday night, where yours truly caught a second whiff of the SupremeBitch's extremely aggressive cold germs...

I'm blogging from bed, from which I've barely moved for the past two days. Well, once, briefly (yesterday) to meet up with Bella.. and then once today for lunch (which comprised of Campbell's cup soup, fizzy redoxon in warm water, and jasmine tea).

Nothing's better for a diet than a cold :D

Anyways, no pics. I'm getting used to my phone, which for some reason is quite quite possessed. Hubby was back briefly, before he got rudely called back (2 whole days early!!!) to Qatar. We've had 2 weeks, of which I spent maybe 4 days with him. Or was that 2 :p

It's been a messy month, that's all I can say. With Da Doll's b'day party, and gigs galore, and prepping for gigs... it's been a roller-coaster ride to madness. Anyways, the ride's slowed down, and I've got a few days of peace to recover from my cold/fever. So that's all good.

Happy, Min?

2 comments:

Beeched said...

yes!

u poor sick bunny. dont forget: rest, rest and REST. and no, you cannot, i repeat CANNOT play computer games while in bed sick with a cold!

:p

get well soon, hun.

Zalina Lee said...

Can! Lying down, lappie propped on my pillow which is then propped on my tummy. And a side-table on standby ngeahahaha.

~z